rear tweeters

Nice186

How to do remove the rear tweeters on a 94 pathy? does the cover pop out? i bought new tweeters they are vifa Dx25TG09-04 100rms :D got MYSELF AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT :D (sorry cap lock)

$%28KGrHqMOKisE3Fd240u0BN7q2u5nJ!~~_35.JPG

The ring around the rear tweeters is both a retaining and trim ring. Grab it and rotate it 45 degrees (or so) and pull, it will come out along with the tweeter.

Thanks, I wonder this myself! Very useful info, cause i was just gonna take a flat bladed screw driver and try to "pop" it out. Now I know it would have broken it.

The ring around the rear tweeters is both a retaining and trim ring. Grab it and rotate it 45 degrees (or so) and pull, it will come out along with the tweeter.

DUDE!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!! Omg I can't believe it that simple lol, thought I had to talk out the whole ceiling lol!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Ok so now I'm having a lil trouble. Does the inside ( I guess the support of the retainer) has to be like this -- or like this |. (90 degrees up or 180 degrees flat?) let me kno if you still don't under stand lol, I'm trying my best to explain lol

I'm gonna take a stab at this, since I recently pulled my rear speakers and looked at the tweeters to see if they had to be removed from there. I saw two screws in a flat *180* orientation.

Thank you for the answer I'm gonna check it out. Now you need to pull right? It doesn't slide out easy?