Transfer Gear Control BOOTS

William

Soon after the BL, I took out the 3 screws holding the Transfer Gear Control Lever

to a welder shop. He heated and straightened the short piece of metal just below the black part.

This gave me some of the lost length/angle after the BL and I was able to shift all

the way down into 4LOW again.

However, I noticed that my BOOTS were all worn out and in desperate need for

replacement (in RED below):

TransferGearControl-Copy.jpg

Do you anyone sourcing these online?

William

I accidentally bought those at the dealer when I was looking for the floor boot, and they were only 7-8 dollars a piece IIRC.

BTW, in case you don't need them and they are still new and in good condition, I could

take them off your hand and send a PAYPAL payment. How about it?

:itsallgood:

BTW, in case you don't need them and they are still new and in good condition, I could

take them off your hand and send a PAYPAL payment. How about it?

:itsallgood:

Hey, I have the whole lever. I think It has the boots on it. I removed the lever/shifter to get the transmission out from under my truck. I threw the shifter in the back of the truck. I was forced to have the truck towed and left the transmission. The transmission was gone when I got back.

So, that means I have the longer shifter out of a HB truck, and I think it has good shift boots. The trans only had 60k miles on it. Want me to get you some pictures?

Hey, I have the whole lever. I think It has the boots on it. I removed the lever/shifter to get the transmission out from under my truck. I threw the shifter in the back of the truck. I was forced to have the truck towed and left the transmission. The transmission was gone when I got back.

So, that means I have the longer shifter out of a HB truck, and I think it has good shift boots. The trans only had 60k miles on it. Want me to get you some pictures?

Yup!