Rock Sliderz

Trialsin26

Hey just went back to the 4 crawlers web site and it stated that they now make sliders for 1996 and up Pathfinder. Well it just said update 1996 to present.

rock sliders

any idea? any one got a set for 2001 and up? I know that this was talked about in the past and that they didn't make them for 2001 and up.:shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

These are pretty much like running boards than you can beat the he11 out of. If you like the chrome look or something like that, then these probably wouldn't be the best for you. But if you need something strong, functional, and good looking, then look no further ;)

Sliderz are awesome for protection and make a fully functional running board to stand on when you have gear on the roof. They stick out a bit farther than the running boards, and you need to step clear of them if you're 'well dressed' in bad weather, they cake up with slush and ice, but pretty much the same issue happens with factory running boards. The lighter duty Sliderz seem fine to me - they offer 2 wall thicknesses. They are both heavy, so they may begin to compromise a stock suspension. But I have no complaints with mine. The square stock allows a high lift jack to seat on them solidly, and you can pivot the whole vehicle on, over and around a rock with these.

Yeah that would be about right. if you figure aproxx 70 lbs for the TJM and maybe the same amount for the sliders.........but hey also keep in mind our trucks were not built for speed 

Yes very true but speed wasn't what I was thinking. I was thinking more along the lines of fuel efficiency and usage. With the added weight, I'm just more concerned about any kind of noticeable fuel usages. :secret:

Yeah that would be about right. if you figure aproxx 70 lbs for the TJM and maybe the same amount for the sliders.........but hey also keep in mind our trucks were not built for speed 

Yes very true but speed wasn't what I was thinking. I was thinking more along the lines of fuel efficiency and usage. With the added weight, I'm just more concerned about any kind of noticeable fuel usages. :secret:

Once you're start adding stuffs to it, fuel efficiency goes down the drain, hehe ;)

Roger's sliderz weights about 30-35 lbs each. So add that with a TJM, it's about the weight of a small person in front.

I have some pics here

They took a beating while offroad and held up fine. I have the "non-ultimate" version. :P