pathfinder2.jpg

i found some Frontier wheels on CL

path.jpg

pathfinderwheels.jpg

pathfinder6.jpg

here is how it looks so far

pathfinder5.jpg

pathfinder4.jpg

i am putting on a 3" lift and the rear is way higher than the front...i re-indexed the torsion bars 3 notches and it still is alot lower...is there anything else i can do to level it out..? i also was wondering what shocks people are running?

pathlift.jpg

dang that looks nice! Im really liking the paint colors and frontier wheels :aok:

how difficult was it to rhino line the bottom half...because i considered doing part of my pathy...maybe not half the truck but a little lower

Edited by Phantom01Pathfinder

dang that looks nice! Im really liking the paint colors and frontier wheels :aok:

how difficult was it to rhino line the bottom half...because i considered doing part of my pathy...maybe not half the truck but a little lower

pretty easy...do a little sanding and don't spray it when it is hot outside...you want it to set up slowly so it will bond better...

Where did ya get the OD paint at? and is it Lusterless or what? Planning to paint mine in it soon for my senoir project with flat black trim and still trying to find the best deal on the paint. Thanks

DO you know by any chance what backspacing the frontier wheels were and also what tire size do you have right now.

Looking for some factory nissan wheels that will stick out far enough to clear my 32"s xterra wheels wont work since they sit in to far.

You might be the closest member to me yet. I am in Redding, couple hours south. Any plans for the Legos you took off? I need an extra for my spare tire.

my cousin took them...sorry