Roof Basket/Rack

GApathfinder

Hey everybody!

I finally have the money to buy a Rack/Basket. The Yakima basket is kind of what I have my mind set on right now, with the Tire carrier. I was wondering if you all could give me an opinion on which one is the best. i know it's just a roof basket, but I'm sure there are some differences in them that make them better than others.

Now, I was going to post this in the for sale section, but I have the feeling not very many people look there that much. So, I was wondering if anyone was selling their basket. It doesn't have to be Yakima, so anything is welcome. Thule, Yakima, what ever you got, shoot me a PM with a price.

If not, then I'm assuming amazon and ebay will be my best bet.

I have a SportRack brand on my (wifes) 4runner with the extension. It came with the little deflector/wing thing and for a tire mount I just used a tie down hook for mounting a factory spare in the trunk of a crown vic. and a cheap cable lock. When I contacted them to get another sticker for the wing (one on it was pre-installed and crooked) Thule actually replied so I would assume the either own or bought them.