The diff. between a 91 door harness and 95

spotana98

So I have a 91 Pathy, that in May had the Driver front door knocked off by an unsavory person who wasn't paying attention. Long story short, I picked up an electric replacement door off of a 95 Pathy from the local wrecking yard. The door fits as well as I need it to, but I have one small problem: The difference between the 91 Pathy and the 95 Pathy wiring harnesses are about 3 connections that I can't connect to anything. There were two connections under the dash that I was able to connect up with the new door, so the pwr window on said door works, as well as the speaker and the power mirror. However the locks and the other windows don't. I'm wondering if anyone has had to do this and perhaps wired on connections from the old harness to the new harness? The other windows aren't as big of a deal, but I need the power locks to work, because now I can't get into the rear hatch. Some of the wire colors are identical, it's just the connections are a little different. Anyone? I still have the 91 harness, so I could take connections off of there.

How easy would it be to pull the 95 door harness, and swap it out for your old 91 door harness? That would be the best way. As for the wire colors being the same, if you really NEEDED too, you could cut and splice the wires as those are all the same.