Lift Complete

Joel97R50

sweet looking pathfinder!! how much lift didi that kit give? what all comes in that lift kit? cuz im thinking bout lifting my 96 but aint sure.. i got 31's on it now with it stock

Sadly I did not measure the truck before I did the lift but I went from stock saggy springs and 30 inch tires to the OME springs and 32s. It is safe to say I got in the neighborhood of 3 inches overall. I have heard people getting anywhere from 1.25 to 2 inches with OME. I guess it all depends how bad your stock springs are. I did the cheap lift. I only bought the coils. It cost me $330 shipped. Rugged rocks <- This is the site I got them from.

If you are not the type to do this work yourself you may want to wait till you can do it all (springs and shocks/struts) at once and save on labor.

Oh and thanks for the nice words about the pathy. I really love the way she rides now!

Edited by Joel97R50

Great looking truck, they DO look great with fat tires and a mild lift. I have to say I'm extremely jealous of your spare tire carrier.. Mine mounts under the rear bumper area :(

Good work!

Great looking truck, they DO look great with fat tires and a mild lift. I have to say I'm extremely jealous of your spare tire carrier.. Mine mounts under the rear bumper area :(

Good work!

Thanks! Yeah the rear tire carrier sure is convenient. If it makes you feel better I have to buy all new tires tomorrow. Seems the used ones I bought were all dry rotted. I am going with BFG A/T same size as these. Still $300 is a good deal for just the rims. Now I will be paying close to $900 for tires :headwall:

Not to threadjack this to a whole new topic, but to save a few hundred bucks, have you looked at the retreads at treadwright.com?

I've heard several good reviews, and a buddy of mine had them on his 99.5 pathy and loved em. I'm going to get myself a set.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! Yeah the rear tire carrier sure is convenient. If it makes you feel better I have to buy all new tires tomorrow. Seems the used ones I bought were all dry rotted. I am going with BFG A/T same size as these. Still $300 is a good deal for just the rims. Now I will be paying close to $900 for tires :headwall:

Yea those BFG's are pricy. My buddy just paid $1175 for five 33x10.5x15 for his jeep(CT prices) Great tire though from what I hear/read. Hey if you wouldn't mind can you explain to me how the tire carrier is mounted to the truck? It kind of looks like it's bolted up but I can't be sure. If that is the case though I'll have to keep my eyes peeled at the junkyard for a pathy that has one, so I can yank it.

-Mario