Nissan pickup converted into pathfinder by Nissan?

ahardb0dy

Anyone ever see this? Says 1 of 17 made by NISSAN, 84 Nissan Pickup converted into a pathfinder by NISSAN:

6 listing down July 20th:

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?location=32776&maxDist=250&region_us=1&search_string=nissan+4x4&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&showeb=1&category=8&hasPic=1&srchType=T&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=2000

Edited by ahardb0dy

The Datsun 720 came in regular cab and "King Cab" models, with regular and long bed options. The King Cab proved very popular. There was also a 4-door variant offered in some overseas markets. A covered utility body style like that of the early Toyota 4Runner was also available as an aftermarket conversion by a company called Matrix3. This was available as a "dealer option" from 1984-1986 and was called the Bushmaster. In Mid-1986 a factory-built version was introduced and was named Pathfinder

off of wikipedia

but those things are pretty cool you should buy it

Not looking to buy it, I was searching for Nissan 4x4's to see what came up. Anyone remember the crew cab conversions that a company made a while back? They used a fiberglass section behind the front seats and had a bench seat in the rear. I saw one in person on a Toyota years ago and I have a pic of one in an off road book, think it was called companion cab or something.

wow that is cool

i can kind of see now why they made the 2 door like they did

let me post them here before they go away

284911_10150258384494075_612879074_7559383_6915969_n.jpg

223776_10150258384509075_612879074_7559384_4490986_n.jpg

184015_10150258384529075_612879074_7559385_7918148_n.jpg

Edited by Tungsten

Not looking to buy it, I was searching for Nissan 4x4's to see what came up. Anyone remember the crew cab conversions that a company made a while back? They used a fiberglass section behind the front seats and had a bench seat in the rear. I saw one in person on a Toyota years ago and I have a pic of one in an off road book, think it was called companion cab or something.

when i was in oregon i saw this "crew cab" bigger then extended cab but it was a 2 door truck looked pretty sweet but didnt talk to the dude and wanted to know more about it but when i walked out of the bar to smoke it was gone but looked sweet..are those the same as the conversion youtr talking about?

Probably the same as this one, I just scanned the pic from the book I have, it's a Toyota but the one I saw in person was a Toyota also, maybe they didn't offer them for the Nissan don't know:

2nv8qaf.jpg

Only details I recall from way back was they added 31" to the frame to make room for the cab conversion.

Edited by ahardb0dy