which suspension kit is best ?

gixxer

hey boys, new to the site. just wondering if i should buy this kit from 4x4parts.com

Provides Two Inches of Suspension Lift

Allows for use of 31" tires

You must purchase aftermarket wheels with 3.75" negative backspace when installing this lift.

Suspension Package Includes:

Four Coils (Coils are powder coated black and can be installed by owner)

Rancho Front Struts

Rancho RS5000 Rear Shocks

im not a hardcore offroader but i do hit the trails 3x per year. i really just want a beefier look for the truck...will this rancho kit give me the proper 2" lift i want? also thinking of putting 31" wranglers or maybe 32"?? any input would be great thanx!

hey boys, new to the site. just wondering if i should buy this kit from 4x4parts.com

Provides Two Inches of Suspension Lift

Allows for use of 31" tires

You must purchase aftermarket wheels with 3.75" negative backspace when installing this lift.

Suspension Package Includes:

Four Coils (Coils are powder coated black and can be installed by owner)

Rancho Front Struts

Rancho RS5000 Rear Shocks

im not a hardcore offroader but i do hit the trails 3x per year. i really just want a beefier look for the truck...will this rancho kit give me the proper 2" lift i want? also thinking of putting 31" wranglers or maybe 32"?? any input would be great thanx!

Forget the Rancho's in the front, go with the KYB-GR2 and new nissan strut bearings. I bought the Ranchos in the front and they died in 2 months. KYB's last and they work well.

I have the 2" lift from AC, (KYB & Bilsteins). Had it for 7 years now???

Had no issues, although it is loosing it's 'lift' now. You will find the struts will 'top out' for the first couple months when you first get it in, when you go over speed bumps and such too fast... once everything settles some, that should go away.

When I was researching, it was pretty much unanimous to get the KYB in the front. As for the rear shocks, the recommendations for Bilstein slightly out weighed those for the Rancho... from what I gathered both were good, but bilsteins seemed to have a longer life.

Welcome to NPORA!

Thank u pezzy! That's the package I'm looking at getting. It'll cost be $802.09 CDN shipped from FL to Ont , Toronto.

It's too bad it's full of cancer, my aunt was the first owner and rust proffed it every 2 years. O'well!

Thank u pezzy! That's the package I'm looking at getting. It'll cost be $802.09 CDN shipped from FL to Ont , Toronto.

It's too bad it's full of cancer, my aunt was the first owner and rust proffed it every 2 years. O'well!

Yeah, mine has been rust proofed, and has some cancer in the wheel wells. Gotta love winter up here. (not!)

Actually when I don't mind winter at all! I love driving my pathy in the winter, my summer ride is a gsxr! I'd drive the pathy all year round but she's a whore on gas!...u think I can fit 32" by 10.5R15 on a 2 inch suspension lift? I got 4 tires kicking around and don't really feel like buying 31"s.

Actually when I don't mind winter at all! I love driving my pathy in the winter, my summer ride is a gsxr! I'd drive the pathy all year round but she's a whore on gas!...u think I can fit 32" by 10.5R15 on a 2 inch suspension lift? I got 4 tires kicking around and don't really feel like buying 31"s.

You can but you will need to do a little trimming... I WISHED the tire places I checked had 32s but they all had to specia order them. I say go with the 32s!!! The Bridgestone Revo's are a good all terrain tire for both winter and summer. PLUS Costco has $100 off Bridgestone right now with $15 off per tire install!!! FYI