Shaking...

pathfinder93x

Hey guys, as some of you know I recently put in a newer engine into my truck (long story short a garage blew my engine). Anyhow it was running fine...then yesterday I changed my oil, and cleaned my car and now upon acceleration I am getting alot of shaking... I can feel it on my shifter and on the highway my steering wheel wobbles alot. I am also hearing a difference with my exhaust...but for wtv reason the truck idles fine... and once reached over 2.5 rpm it cruises perfectly.

let me know what you think

possibly something got wet when you cleaned it? I would check the spark plug wires to see if there is any arcing between a wire and any metal, but if something did get wet you would think it would have dried by now. Only thing I can think of since it was running fine before you changed the oil, which I don't think changing the oil should make it run worse, the only other variable is you cleaned it, does that mean you washed it or?? When one of my spark plug wires was bad on my Sentra it seemed to run fine at idle but was running like crap at highway speed, had no power even when floored, turned out one of the wires had a nick in it down next to the head and it was arcing to the metal, it was so bad even after wrapping the nick with several layers of electrical tape it burned right thru the tape in less than a mile.

Checked the wires all looks good, I'm guessing its just coincidence it happened after I changed oil and cleaned the car... I've already gone back 5 times since they replaced the engine as every sensor and relay was jammed/broken.

All my wires are new so it shouldnt be that, I called today and i'm going directly to a nisaan stealer to get an inspection done!

Im really getting alot out of this insurance claim, 8 weeks of fighting but everything will be brand new by the end of it lol

By chance having a smaller oil filter, could it cause this? I have one from a toyota 4 runner on the truck, but its always been like that since I havent installed my oil relocation kit...