My avatar isn't showing....

i see it. sometimes you have to have a page open where you posted and hit refresh a few times and it will show up ;)

we have a live FB chat but no clue what taptalk is.

Not taptalk here (at this time at least, no clue of plans though) but there is a free IPB app you can download. It's basicly just the mobile skin though with a bunch of push notification settings you can set up in whatever way you wish

Killer guys! It's up now LOL For those who don't know Taptalk... taptalk is an app for smart phones. Taptalk allows a variety of forums to host their forum on an AWESOME phone friendly app. It has tons of cool options with it like "subscribing to threads"... getting alerts when new messages are sent or topics are posted, etc I use it for my prerunner website, and LOVE it!

Just get the IPB app then through your app store. It's free and like I said can be set up to send you push notifications for whatever level of being bothered by your phone goeing off you want. I have it but don't have it set to alert me of anything. I quick-glimpse enough through the day when I get the chance.

Just get the IPB app then through your app store. It's free and like I said can be set up to send you push notifications for whatever level of being bothered by your phone goeing off you want. I have it but don't have it set to alert me of anything. I quick-glimpse enough through the day when I get the chance.

I just put in "IPB" and 11 options pulled up... do you have a name for the app???