First wheeling trip in TX

Looks like a new style of four wheeling for you ??? Not as many rocks or trees or MUD ??????. How do you like it so far ?

It definitly is a new style, it is very flat out here and usually alot of mud but there is a drought right now. The only places that are challenging to me right now that I have found are trails next to rivers because it is not flat... I am still exploring the place and want to make a trip to a couple offroad parks I have done some research on. My father has about 15 acres and he told me today to use the bulldozer and tractor to make some trails and obstacles... So I am going to take him up on his offer.

Where did you go wheeling at? Looks like out in East Texas somewhere. Thats the kind of wheeling I like to do! Tails out in the woods. Oneof the best times I ever had was out in an area like that, it was a trailing camping trip, made a fire, dranks a few beers, slept in the back of the pathy, and wheeled. Great times!

Edited by Alkorahil

I am wheeling in Conroe TX right on the San Jacinto river, there is a bunch of trails out there just they are are pretty dry right now because there is a drought. It looks like it gets pretty muddy when its wet and perfect condition for my Super Swampers; I am getting used to not having rocks and hills everywhere and am having to go out and find new spots that are challenging for me.