94 pathy 4x4 xe bogging and stumble

i have a 94 pathfinder xe 4x4 that we just fixed about 1 1/2 months ago..if you look on my page you will see i had a problem where it would get warm then start going insane rpm wise.it woouldnt get above about 2500 to 3000.and only got worse the longer it ran.it was fixed when we took the distributor cap off and cleaned that little white strip of silicone or whatever it is off,that spins around in the distributor.the rotor i think. well anyways,now after almost two months of non problems,it has started to bog down at stop lights or when i come to a full stop.then it will jump right back to normal in a bout two seconds.then it got to the point where it is stumblinig randomly going down the road and iof you step on it to put it in the passing gear it does it severely.new plugs wires and cap,medium grade gas and new filter.we checked fuel pressure when we were trying to fix it last time.it all checked out.idk what it is now.any suggestions?

\

i have a 94 pathfinder xe 4x4 that we just fixed about 1 1/2 months ago..if you look on my page you will see i had a problem where it would get warm then start going insane rpm wise.it woouldnt get above about 2500 to 3000.and only got worse the longer it ran.it was fixed when we took the distributor cap off and cleaned that little white strip of silicone or whatever it is off,that spins around in the distributor.the rotor i think. well anyways,now after almost two months of non problems,it has started to bog down at stop lights or when i come to a full stop.then it will jump right back to normal in a bout two seconds.then it got to the point where it is stumblinig randomly going down the road and iof you step on it to put it in the passing gear it does it severely.new plugs wires and cap,medium grade gas and new filter.we checked fuel pressure when we were trying to fix it last time.it all checked out.idk what it is now.any suggestions?

\

check your connections on your ecu. The manual tells you how much voltage under what conditions to expect. I'm thinking either bad maf or bad O2 or bad ecu. I had a similar list of symptoms it ended up being the ecu that needed to be replaced. We checked all the voltages and when everything checked out we swapped the ecu. Problem solved.

Good luck