noobie checking in

nightops

just wanted to introduce myself- i was searching the web trying to find out about replacing coilpacks on my2001 Pathy and i came across this site. Great writeups and tech information that i havent seen anywhere else. I see lots of love for the PF here and i'm happy i found a place that understands these cars. Mine has 109,000mi and it still pulls as strong as the day i boought it. I love my path and am always thinking of reasons to sell it as it is over 10 years old - but when i drive it i think there's nothing that is going to come close in terms of performance and practicality- and it will definitely not have a manual option. Good to see people love theirs as much as i do-

Thanks for the intro Bud and welcome to NPORA!!

You have a 2001 manual, single owner California car with 109k on it?? I'm sorry...

I might be able to take it off of your hands for you, depending...

B

welcome to the family! watch out for B, he'll have your pathy away from you before you know you sod it! my pathy has 240k so yours is just getting warmed up! (my other 3 had 180k, 235k and 435k on them, and 2 of them are alive n kicking)