New here from NC

Bigbubba58

But of course there are problems but, you will fall in love with her like the rest of us have! Welcome to our forums. Where in NC are you? I'm a just bit south of there you know?

*edit ... duh, Lexington (as stated in your profile) :headwall:

Edited by devonianwalk

Start off with the most important thing, seat time! Nothing compares. Sure the biggest possible tire you can think of, some monstrosity of an overkill brushguard mounted the the outside of the bumper and 3000 lights (and dont forget a set of those sweet trucknutz :lol: ) may sound cool but don't mean crap how big it is if you can't drive it. Stock can really suprise, then you can learn where bot you AND your truck need to improve.

Welcome! My 98 has needed the following:

Leaking water pump replaced, it had 127,000 on it.

Leaking oil pressure switch, not leaking enough to drip though.

Failed alternator at 138,000 replaced.

Most things you might find are standard maintenance type things and not specific to the 98 pathy, as far as I know, there is no inherent problems with the 98 pathy. There was a recall on some R50's because of the gas filler tube not being resistant enough to rust and causing fuel leaks. If your pathy falls into this recall, and has not been fixed, a Nissan dealer should replace the filler tube for free. I don't know the exact year/model/VIN effected off the top of my head, all I know is my 98's gas filler tube looks fine.

But of course there are problems but, you will fall in love with her like the rest of us have! Welcome to our forums. Where in NC are you? I'm a just bit south of there you know?

*edit ... duh, Lexington (as stated in your profile) :headwall:

:kyle: lol!

welcome to the forums! no inherited issues like the early 90's WD's for your R50. as far as off road, most just go with a simple 2" AC lift and 32's and do rather amazingly with their rigs, pathy's are very capable off road with very little modification.

Welcome...only problem I see with an r50 isits not body on frame but a unibody

Yea hehe, wonder if there are any fixes for THAT problem. :tongue:

*wait's for a wd21 owner to suggest the fix is dumping the R50 and getting a wd21 in 3...2...1...

Edited by clkindred