a different take on pathy

Guest jimjbart

Guest jimjbart

Well, I've popped in a few times and finally decided to join. You guys are certainly dedicated to your Pathfinders and their indestructability.

Some of you will find the attached photo sacreligious, but I'm asking you to keep an open mind. Like the rest of you, I'm enjoying my truck.

It's a 1995, 4WD, V-6. Current mods include a 2" drop, front air dam (From a hardbody) side skirts (generic GTS cut to size plastic), 16" wheels, and stereo and speaker upgrades. She only gets use in the winter, and has only accumulated 45K. (My summer vehicle is a Dakota R/T)

Here's a picture, let the comments begin . . .

Pathfinderfrontsideview.jpg

That lowering kit can't do very well off-road... :P

hehe...All things considered, it's pretty nice. It's not every day you see a lowered Pathfinder. Hardbodies and Frontiers, sure, but Pathfinders are rare lowered. I kinda like it in a wierd twisted way. It's not ricey at all, like some I've seen....good job, and welcome to the Nissan Pathfinder OFF-ROAD Association....(had to rub it in one more time...) :P:laugh:

Guest TI RENagade

I like the style of you're machine! I come from a lowered import car background (Rice burner to most people!) and I can appreciate your ride. It defenantly stands out in this crowd. In all fairness, you've got a really nice ride and you will probably still have the same common problems as everyone else, and could stand to learn a lot on this site! Welcome!!! :aok: