rare 1990 2 door?

90pathy2door

I have heard that before also, but can't prove it. There are not a lot though, that is known.

They are prized by people with no friends who want the more efficient fuel system.

B

• Like 1

I have heard that before also, but can't prove it. There are not a lot though, that is known.

They are prized by people with no friends who want the more efficient fuel system.

B

ROFL! Nice.

B

That is great cause i have no friends and only my dog to ride with me.

I found this one.it is a 1990 2 door.VIN matches correct year

was running until a week ago when the owner was playing in the mud and on his way home,it sputtered and died on the side of the road.

It isn't hydrolocked,i checked it out.Looks like he killed the alternator which drained the battery then tried to jump it and killed the starter which both are covered in mud.

sunroof,full power and inside is muddy.no carpet and seats are filthy up front.

and yes,it is MPFI and thank god,it is a 5 speed.Lifted 3 inches and on 35's.The tires are to big and I will drop down to 33's and add fender flares

If everything goes correctly,i will have this one and a 88 5 speed at home by saturday.

Possibly a 1990 4 door also.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/100tk.jpg/

Edited by 90pathy2door

B

ass...

:rolleyes:

they are an odd find but at least it got the right ammount of doors! 4 door owners need MPFI to compensate for their lack of coolness and extra weight of the extra door jambs :lol: