1987 Nissan Pathfinder

ynot5903

I just purchased this fabulous Pathfinder, it is a one owner all original 1987 2dr 4x4 auto and only 71,000 one owner miles in excellent shape. I want to do some mods but I think it is waaaaay to nice. I am looking for some suggestions, basically what you would do if it were yours.

SAS, roof chop, cut the fenders and quarters, full exocage, SBC, split the transfer case, 33s on the lowest COG that can tuck em, throw the interior mostly away and bedline all the interior tin, and pink camo the outside. Awsome... :wub:

• Like 1

SAS, roof chop, cut the fenders and quarters, full exocage, SBC, split the transfer case, 33s on the lowest COG that can tuck em, throw the interior mostly away and bedline all the interior tin, and pink camo the outside. Awsome... :wub:

O,o not surprised. but i needed to edit.

:thisthreadisworthless:

Edited by PathfinderIII

I am looking for some suggestions, basically what you would do if it were yours.

If I had a 2dr Pathy that I didn't wheel I would put a bench seat in it. Its a direct bolt on from the hardbody pickups.

I don't think mine will ever get a bench because when Get on a slope I would wind up sliding over to the Pass Door.

Headers and better exhaust will help MPG and give more go. (my wifes pathy even deserves those).

• 2 weeks later...

Suspension lift, decent rims with 32" all-terrains, headers and exhaust. That'll make it look like a nice street truck and give you a little more giddy-up. If you plan on taking it anywhere rougher than a dirt road, get a beefier modified centerlink. Just my $.02