FNG

RF600

Hey all I have a 95 SE 4x4 with a manual trans. I have had it for a couple years now. It does have it some noises here and there but I really like the vehicle. I am mechanically inclined so I do as much as I can on my own. I don't trust many people to touch any of my vehicles. I do plan on using JGC springs in the rear and re-indexing the torsion bars. I think the springs I got will be about 1 3/4" lift. I don't want anything too crazy. I don't go off road much. I would like to put manual hubs up front but I have not gotten around to it yet.

I have been looking at the forums for a while and figured I would join. Of the Pathfinder sites I have visited I think this one is the best of them, most information, and used by more people more often.

I am into cars and motorcycles aslo. My car is an 87 Conquest. My bike is a 98 TL1000R.

I don't get on the computer much so not sure how much posting I will do. Cheers.

Edited by RF600

Welcome, thanks for joining and the intro.

Personally, I prefer the ride when the T-bars are cranked up a bit and I suspect you will too.

Where in California are you located? I'm north of San Francisco.

B

I live in Woodland. Just north of Sacramento.

Jacky Chan rides with me, yes. My co-pilot and safety manager.

I went and saw Mushroomhead 2 nights ago. The last time I saw them was around 4 years ago. They just got Waylon and only had 5 or 6 guy in the band. Now they are 8 strong and the show was great. (hed)PE played also. I know of them but never saw them. They have a following. I you want to see a band that gets the crowd going, they get them going. Speeking of Mushroomhead a couple guys have a side project. Stitch and I can't remember the other guy. Ventana. Waylon and Skinny also have a project called Tenafly Viper.

So OfftourRoadie96 you are one of the lucky ones. How many tattoos have you gotten from Jeffrey? I wish I was closer to them. Get to see them more often. What does Jason have going on now? I have not heard of anything he is doing.

I can't find a pic of the Pathfinder at the moment. I will post one up soon, if I can remember. You know the whole getting older thing messes with your brain.

Edited by RF600