what other parts?

Guest Colin

i have a 91, and the seats are out ofa 95, they are alot better condition then mine, will the rear seats fit?? and is their anything else that would be a good changeover?

we hve a 95 we got today for parts, so im wondering what i can steal :D

LOL 88, make up your mind !! From 'want it ?' to 'I'm saving it to cut up' in 2 hours and 13 minutes... You related to my GF ? I'm interested in tow hitch, roof rack, side bars, and grill guard but don't expect you to go shopping for me. I'm hoping my neighbors '89 will die soon so I can scavenge it. He is a tow truck driver, and it sounds like it's ready for his services any time now. :P

Bernard

If you can scrape one up, I'd really just like to see some pictures of a roof rack from a 90-95 [93], to see how its designed, I don't like my rack sitting on the Yak bars like it is now because that's too high, but if I could get a stock rack that would resolve my problems. =)

Hey 88. I have a 95. The way you say 'if you really want one' makes me wonder if they are useless... My application is occasional GP, mainly so I can carry extra or something that wont fit inside. What is the stock weight rating ? Do they only mount to the sheet metal ? Will an 87-89 mount to a 95 ? Which is better ? Obviously I haven't done my homework here... Yes, I want a roof rack, no, I don't know if I want a stock one now. Anyone have info/input ?

Bernard

Hey folks...just thought I would drop a note and say hi. I have a 1994 Nissan pathy it is a cross bread from LE and SE. it was rolled a few years ago the the

guy put a top from the SE on the LE bottom. I am looking for the sunroof and instide head linner, Any thoughts. I have put alot of money in this rig so the last step is the sunroof (New Heards, New Transmission, New TransferCase, New front Axles, It has over 200K plus miles on it and the body and interior are mint. so putting the money in the drive train was well worth it.. I put almost all the miles on it Bought it in 99 after the wreck with 39k on it

Ok, stock 87-89 roof rack looks like this:

roofrack.jpg

Two outer slider rails with four roof reinforcement strips inbetween. Two sliding crossbars with attachment sliders inside them. The outer rails and ends are 49" long end to end, and the whole thing is 39" wide, end to end. The sliding crossbars are 36" wide. The reinforcing strips are screwed down with one Philips head screw at each end, the outer rails are attached with Torx screws at each end. Not the most stable setup ever invented, but stylish and it gets the job done. 80 lbs capacity according to my owner's manual. That spare tire is about all I can put up there, heh.

I've seen two other styles of roof racks on Pathys from 90-95, one kind with about 2" tall outer slider rails attached at both ends, no roof reinforcement strips, and two to four sliding crossbars...then another style with low-pro outer sliders screwed flat to the roof and real low-profile sliding crossbars. I haven't felt like taking the $300 digicam to the junkyard with me, so I don't have pics, but any people with pics are welcome to post them here. All the roof racks have an 80 lb rating, from the stickers I've seen on them.