First time wheelin' in my pathy

Path_Found

I went over towards the first ave trails (Estell Manor) and ended up over towards Weatherby road on the trails there. From those trails I went over to Leesburg.

I know that's not too specific, but I had a GPS. Good times.

Edit: I'll be sure to get some pictures next time.

Edited by Path_Found

I went over towards the first ave trails (Estell Manor) and ended up over towards Weatherby road on the trails there. From those trails I went over to Leesburg.

Hey, Path.

I took my pathy out last weekend for the first time and had a blast! We just went out to a pretty easy trail in the desert. It was my first time wheelin and I'm definitely hooked.

You going to add anything to your truck? Mine's pretty stock right now so I'm making a list of things to get and add.

-a

Haha, we'll see about pics, it's hard to stop and take pics when you are having that much fun. That's why I have almost none.

its addictive unfortunately! i bought my pathfinder as a daily while i built a RX3 mockup, and am used to 200SX's and the sort. first time i went wheeling, i was hooked and just put my other cars up for sale so i can dump the money into the pathy!! definately take a camera next time. i find it makes you try more daring things when you have a camera, after the perfect shot. shows you the limits of your car fairly quickly, and what you need to upgrade!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, my father is telling me to 'take it easy' on the trails, so there won't be any crazy action shots, but there are plenty of decent spots for a shot. He doesn't want me to damage the pathy, and I'm worried that I might hurt it too, because IFS and trailing arm aren't known for being incredibly robust.

holy crap... i just re read what i wrote... hahaha!!!

and as for taking the pathy easy, i give mine HELL, and nothing has broken yet, other than the engine and reverse, and both were my fault! (sorta?)