Mailman came today...

So parts are starting to show up; my Smittybilt XRC8 winch showed up, HID's showed up, HID offroad lights showed up, and I bought a optima yellow top dual terminal battery. Still waiting for the inclinometer, bushings, my rear bumper, and "the missing link".

So we got my HIDs in, HID offroad lights on, winch installed, optima battery installed and just waiting on the other goodies. Oh and I liked the idea of a bottle opener so I put one of those on.

0313111727a.jpg

0313111720a.jpg

0313111720.jpg

0313111719a.jpg

0313111826.jpg

0313111716.jpg

Edited by muddfildvaynes

Looks good! But I couldn't stand that jack right in front with the foot and stuff wiggling around. I am jealous of that winch. I want it! The mailman is bringing me a Krypton Fab box soon and my rear springs from Iron Rock offroad and spacers for my wheels from Rugged Rocks

Edited by PaMountianbiker

I havent drove it yet, still waitig on my bushings from 4x4parts.... I imagine it should be "kind of" quite, because my stereo usually baffles out all the noises with my subs.... But I am wondering what it will sound like when I have my 34 swampers on lol, the tires are loud enough. As for the winch it was a deal on Ebay for $290 from a company truckaddons.com but the $290 deal is only on ebay. My buddy is actually looking into building some bumpers for R50s, we are just going over cost right now and seeing what can be done; I also have to see who would be interested.

I havent drove it yet, still waitig on my bushings from 4x4parts.... I imagine it should be "kind of" quite, because my stereo usually baffles out all the noises with my subs.... But I am wondering what it will sound like when I have my 34 swampers on lol, the tires are loud enough. As for the winch it was a deal on Ebay for $290 from a company truckaddons.com but the $290 deal is only on ebay. My buddy is actually looking into building some bumpers for R50s, we are just going over cost right now and seeing what can be done; I also have to see who would be interested.

see what you come up with on price for a front bumper I could be interested But that KMA bumper looks good too.

Wow that looks god Mud!!! Good job on that front bumper and with the winch and SFD on, I ready to get my stuff soon. Have you guys though of a price on making that front bumper? It's nice a tight up front which is great for the approach. That's what I'm looking for. The ARB bumper sticks out too far for my taste.