Just got my !st Pathy!

02silverpathy

Greetings all I have had my pathy for about three weeks now and have been reading in your forum...joined today! It is an 98 R50 XE...I really wanted the older body style to get the body over frame, but I lucked intop this one.

My mods so far are the Fram Air Hog, 16" Neeper Syncro with the metric 31x10.50, color keyed all door and hatch handles along with the license plate lights...and it is not really a mod, but those silvania silverstar lamps are awesome!!! I did however read a link posted by 88PATHOFFROAD and set my fogs up on seperate relays so that they can run when i flip there stock switch, and too the second posts advice and ran them all new power and ground wires and the difference in overall brightness was amazing...the headlights will get done also its just a lot of work!!

Future mods...figure out the best exhaust set up, tint the stock untinted windows, and get more info on the xterra supercharger swap!! sly

Hey! Thanks for responding!! :clap:

So far I love the fram filter...it is just like a K&N the difference being, it was avail at the local wal-mart when I bought the trucks first tune up items!

I also got the Sylvania Silverstar bulbs for the headlights and fogs...awesome!

Thanks alot!! I am loving every minute of this vehicle....I did however drive my other vehicle today and found that I may just be the luckiest man in the world!!! :takebow:

I have an awesome SUV which i just call affectionately my "truck", and a 1988 pearl white Honda Crx..this is "my girl". I feel so lucky to have one of the legendary suv's that everyone who's anyone recognizes (well in my case the name, Pathfinder vs. that 86.5-95 body style that everybody knows by site) and a car that people always say oh wow i remember those!!! .....God bless America!! :beer:

Could I possibly avoid it?? Like Tony C and the Truth say "Absolutely not!"

I have already taken over some small "curb islands" in vacant parking lots and have had my eyeball on some slow to move construction areas around me sssh :secret: ....Incindentally I live in Washington County Maryland...the most eastern part of the western panhandle...its the spot that you can cross PA, MD, WV and into VA in like one hour!!

Chris

Welcome to the board man.

When I'm not at school in Upstate, NY, I live in Arlington, VA (right outside of DC), so you're only like an hour or two away. I've always wanted to get a run going out that way. I hear the Washington Nat'l Forest has some nice wheeling. Wanna scout? hehe... :aok: