Exhaust Manifolt Pipe - AHHHHH

jmcardamone

ok guys. I need your advice. I Just got a new Crossover and a new Extension Pipe. (all piping from the manifolds back to the Extension from the cat). I got them off no Problem, and the passenger side is really no biggie, But the Drivers Side i am Having a Hard time getting the stud and some of the nutz on. I got one of them on, and I know i can get the other, its just a Case of Gouing to the store and getting more, but that damm Stud is Being a prick. can i just use a Damm bolt there instead. I cant Really get to them from the bottom, unless it looks like i remove the front driveshaft. Any Idea's or anoyone do this before and have any thougts? I gave up cuz it got too dang cold and i was getting snowed on.. gonna have to garage it.... thanks!

I had mine off, and it was sort of a pain. What I used is a LONG extension with a universal and socket. One of them I believe I used 2 mediun extensions and 2 universals. It is possible to get up there, it just takes some patience and different combinations. Trying to do it while being snowed on would not help either. Hang in there, you'll get it.

Bernard