R51 Cargo Liner Recommendations?

Jer

Hi all - I'm new to the forum (I just bought my 2nd Pathy - a 2007 SE). I'm looking for a cargo liner for use with the 3rd row seat folded down. I do a lot of SCUBA diving and don't want sandy seawater accumulating on those folded down seats. So I need a cargo liner that will allow me to drop my wet gear in the back without a worry. I also would like something less slippery than the hard plastic - anything I put back there slides all over the place and drives me nuts. Any suggestions?

I've seen the Husky and Weathertech liners online; but it's hard to know which, if either will meet my needs. And I don't want to blow $100 on something that's not going to fit the bill.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

weathertech makes great stuff. if you call them and describe your needs, they should be able to help you out. Or, you can make something. Use like shower pan liner from home depot (sells for about $5 per 1x5 foot section, linear). That willkeep water and sand out. Just need to do something about a side wall to keep it on the liner!

weathertech makes great stuff. if you call them and describe your needs, they should be able to help you out. Or, you can make something. Use like shower pan liner from home depot (sells for about $5 per 1x5 foot section, linear). That willkeep water and sand out. Just need to do something about a side wall to keep it on the liner!

+1 on Weathertech. They are durable and fit nicely.

Does Nissan make one? I've only had my pathfinder for 4 days, but the only thing I've seen is the small one that would go in the back with the 3rd row up. I'd be intrested in one that covers the whole cargo area too.

Does Nissan make one? I've only had my pathfinder for 4 days, but the only thing I've seen is the small one that would go in the back with the 3rd row up. I'd be intrested in one that covers the whole cargo area too.

The only one Nissan makes (as far as I've been able to determine) is the one behind the 3rd row. There are several that fit behind the 2nd row; the ones that look the best to me are made by Husky and Weathertech. The Weathertech tends to be about 30% more expensive. Be cautious on the Weathertech, though, they make one for behind the 3rd row too.

I still haven't decided what I'm getting yet. The reviews have been very positive for Weathertech, so I'm leaning in that direction at the moment.

Good luck and let me know what you decide.

Nothing yet. I'm going to get slightly bigger BF Goodrich All Terrain T/As, and add the skid plates that come on the SE Off Road. After that I'm still undecided. I've considered a 3" body lift and/or a suspension lift, but that's probably a ways down the road. I'm not going to be too aggressive off road until it's paid for. :-) What about you?

I have the husky liner in the rear of my 95. I got it used from some guy that traded his truck in years ago and had it lying around. It's pretty nice and I've thrown stuff around on it and after you hose it off it looks brand new again.

+1 for husky brand

• 2 months later...

I have the husky liner in the rear of my 95. I got it used from some guy that traded his truck in years ago and had it lying around. It's pretty nice and I've thrown stuff around on it and after you hose it off it looks brand new again.

+1 for husky brand

FYI . . . I ended up going with the Husky liner. Main reason was the lower cost vs the Weathertech. So far so good. The only minor complaint I have is that the velcro that it supposed to hold it in place doesn't stick to the back of the liner very well. No problem with the liner shifting around, but I'll probably find a better way to anchor it when I get around to it.

Thanks all for the input!