how do i know what trim level i have

flyinwall

as in the topic i am trying to figure out what trim level i have as i dont know if its a xe or se or what is there anything that i should be looking for to tell me other that velor seats and trim

the vehicle is a 1991 terrano turbo diesel R3M

1. write all the different trim levels on post it notes

F. stick them to a wall

^. close eyes

fruit. throw dart at wall

?. see which post it the dart landed closes to

2. enjoy new knolidge of your trim level!

seriosly though at least on US market wd21s there is no real way to tell what package you have without the sticker being on it. My normal example being both my parts truck and driver. Both 88 se's both different in many aspects.

i thought R3M was a trim level honestly :scratchhead::shrug:

" seriosly though at least on US market wd21s there is no real way to tell what package you have without the sticker being on it. My normal example being both my parts truck and driver. Both 88 se's both different in many aspects."

this is incorrect, pm me your vin number and I will look it up using Nissan Fast program, the program decodes the Vin number and will tell what the numbers all mean, I can access all world markets using the FAST program I have:

for example here is what the vin reveals for my 94 when entered into main screen of FAST:

2yv5she.jpg

using the model number info second box top right you take the last 2 digits to decode the package your truck has depending on the year,

2zi0wmx.jpg

last 2 digits of model number for my truck are 86 so check this chart below and you find my 94 has the off road package:

ay9deh.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy

i have the 3000lb FSM, it has a "vin decoder" in the front. that and some overseas vechiles have different vin setups anyway IIRC

I know both mine are SE packages, WhiteOwl (driver) being a sunroof/rear wing/no trim on tailgate/5 speed/4wheel disc/legos truck-ToolShed (parts truck) sunroofless/no wing/gate trim equipped/automatic/rear drum brake/chrome steelie wheels truck. neither having a factory roof rack/spare tire rack-both being full power equipped/a-c/cloth interior/full carpeted trucks. So yes, there is no reason or rythm to what any package has/dont have.

Edited by nunya

i have the 3000lb FSM, it has a "vin decoder" in the front. that and some overseas vechiles have different vin setups anyway IIRC

3000lb. FSM ????? I thought it was the 3050 lb. FSM !!

I just checked on the FAST program I have for the 4 world markets (US, JP, Gl & GR) and all 4 have a place to enter a Vin number, so if he decides to PM his Vin # I will see what comes up.

Edited by ahardb0dy