R. Door and R. Window support arms

mickyficky

Has anyone bought liftgate and rear window support arms off of eBay or anywhere else? Just wondering if there is a better company or brand to go with. I need the suspension arms for both the glass and the door (i'm finally sick of the door hitting me on the head!!). The link below is from a company on eBay that has both and looks legit....

Thanks

My link

I installed some from O'Rielly's on a friend's pathy and they're still good over 5 years ago. As for brands I really don't know the difference. The aftermarket ones seemed beefier than the stock ones though I think.

My hatch struts were from Advance Auto (IIRC, been a couple years and I personally didn't get them) I should get window struts but I verry rairly open the back window...

rockauto.com might have some and u can normally find a 5% off code. They are also normally the cheapest for parts i have seen

they seem to have them for like 12 bucks each for the tailgate lift and glass lift so 12x4 plus a small shipping fee. Around 50-55 total i would assume. I like MONROE brand.

Edited by edicer2

rockauto has them starting at $12 and going up to $33, the only brand I've ever heard of is the "strongarm" brand. Here is a site have found where they always have updated discount codes for rockauto:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r21778014-5-Discount-Code-for-RockAuto~start=40