Aftermarket Fenders

Crashoveride

Hey All,

Does anyone know of any online stores that sell aftermarket replacement fenders for a half decent price that includes free shipping within the US?

I am in Canada, not far from the Maine border and the prices here in Canada for replacement fenders is just insane but I see a few sites that have really good prices but the shipping is a bit high, its for a 98 with flares (seems to be the most expensive ones).

I am hoping some of my Pathy bro's can help me out here. Hell I will even take used fenders if they are a good price. Just need something to replace mine that are all eaten away by the Canadian winters salt and sand over the years.

If anyone can give me some help it would be greatly appreciated as I want to get my ride rollin' again.

Thanks,

Crash

muddfildvaynes - I just checked the link and it seems that post has expired :( Thanks tho

Daddy Rim - I just checked there and for 96-98 Fenders they are around $200/each. I found a similar price locally at a parts store. Thanks for the link however, there might be some other things I will pick up from them.

Northernpathy - Is that for fenders for your 01? It seems for some reason around the 98's they are the most expensive of all of them. 01's seem to be much cheaper, but I might need to put a call into NAPA and see if they are cheaper than the other places I have called.

Thanks for the responses guys. One reason why i love this forum!

Crash

98 Nissan pathfinder parts

Date: 2010-10-16, 12:09PM

98 nissan pathfinder for parts

-v6 motor- $350

-5 speeed manual transmission- $200

-Transfer case- $150

- Front end or rear end- $150 ea.

- Doors- $50 ea

-Seats- 35 ea.

-some good body panels- make offer

Or buy whole pathfinder for PARTS only, $900