New to pathfinders

strawhouse

Just thought I would introduce myself, I picked up my first 1994 Pathfinder about 2 months ago. I bought it because of how cheap it was ( the owners were leaving the country ) I got it for $1000. It was brought in from Vancouver and is almost rust free, there is one rust spot on the passenger rear wheel arch. The underside is like brand new, at the time I didnt realize how rusty these vehicles can get.

Welcome! Well, in the right conditions, any vehicle can rust. Pathfinders are known to have rust take out frames, body under the back seats,the drivers floorpan and other misc panels. Proper cleaning and prevention can curb this from happening. Many members have come up with home solutions to remedy thier problems. Take some time and search around. You may find a fix that suits you! Plus, there is plenty of information to keep that rig on the road for years to come. Once again, Welcome!

Thought I would add that there are a good number of members in your area(Ontario) that may also be able to help you!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Welcome!! Sounds like a deal, but how many miles, what condition, pictures... ;)

Yep, plenty of clean ones down here Adam. Find a good one on the west coast, fly out and buy it, stay a few days with someone local to check it out and then drive it home...

B

• 2 months later...