different Oil?

Der_Vier

Was just lurking in the WD21 section and saw recommendations for the higher mileage engines to run 15w40 or 20w50. Would this be a good ting to do in the 3.3? If it is alright to do, is there any benefits from doing so? Any downsides? Im at 135k and time for an oil change is approaching.

IV

@my1path: Will do. No noise from the lifters..just some puttering that I assume is something to do with the exhaust...going to get my CEL read this weekend hopefully.

@Silverton: lol, I hope to keep my R50 until it has at least 200k...we've had our 84 land cruiser and it just was broken in at 200k a few months ago...I did the math..if I had my pathfinder as my first car with the miles it had on it hwen I got it (129K) by now I would have hit (or about to hit) the 200k mark...hopefully though. My plan is to drive it for as long as i can then at some point ill prolly get a little fuel saver (sentra anyone?) and keep it as vehicle #2.

Im gonna :jacked: my own thread: Is it possible to wire aux lights on the bumper to the main headlight switch, causing them to come on whenever I turn the headlights on? Can this be done without a bunch of splicing and stuff?

IV