Mount Vernon Area Anyone?

honestabe

Hey all, just curious to see who all is in my area. I live in Mount Vernon by Skagit Valley College. Shoot me a PM, I'd like to meet some local Pathfinder owners.

Adam

I am from down in Oregon but thought I would let you know this weekend there Is a NPORA 4x4 run up in WA, quite a few people are attending here is a link to the post. mr. jim run

I know about the MrJim run this weekend, atlhough I don't think my wifes truck will be ready. Unless of course I get some help this week replacing all 3 belts (timing included). The tires aren't that great either right now. Just street tires with 1/4" of tread left.

Edited by honestabe

• 2 weeks later...

What's up Mt Vernon?

I am just down in Everett. My brother has a cabin at Big Lake and so I am in the Mt Vernon Area from time to time. Let me know if you ever want to head over to Walker Valley or ??

MrJim

I'm in the lakewood/spanaway area (Tacoma) Duty assignmets send me up to MT Vernon from time to time (funerals) and it always seems to be fun negotiating the traffic... It could just be the hours that they send us tho... It makes for long days :(

Hit me up if you wanna wheel.

Well I need to replace the belts, including the timing belt, before I do anything. But we'd definitely love to go wheeling. Shoot me a PM if you want my number. I'm home most of the time (excluding this month).