BMW guy gets dirty, and enjoys it

Boosted

Hey boyz.. My girlfriend and I just moved to Pueblo, Colorado from Minneapolis, MN. We really love the area and as an avid mtn biker and skier it was a SUPERB place to move.

I sold my 325is beater before we moved out here and bought my Pathfinder and I must say...damn am I happy about that. I've already been on some pretty cool offroad areas, plus just for the mountain roads it's a must. However I do have my M3 for the "Low and Fast" roads. :)

As for the Path I am looking to get some bigger tires, probably just some rims with 31's for now and then an AC lift to follow after I have more funds lol.

There is quite an active group of 4x4 clubs in CO, hit me up on here if you guys want to go hit the dirt, see you around!

Welcome to NPORA, you'll find lots of info for your '96 pathfinder, or R50 as they are often referred to.(frame code) Theres quite a few members from Colorado, be sure to check out the regional forum section. P.S. i love m3's be sure to get a picture for us :)

Welcome Bud!! Congrats on the move and the Pathy!!

There are a few things you can do fairly easily to make the R50 a bit more trail ready without sacrificing the road manners. I recommend starting by reading up on the pinned topics in the R50 section off of the main page...

B

Thanks kids, here are some pics of the ///M and the Pathfinder.

DSC_0012_01.jpg

IMG00382-20100420-1958.jpg

From Performance BMW:

PBMWDakar.jpg

And since this is a Pathfinder forum, the Pathy in the Penrose Commons in Canon City. :)

IMG00237-20100828-1242.jpg

BTW my sig pic is at the Royal Gorge, the bridge is actually to the right. I was right at the edge of the cliff, however my blackberry cam didn't quite capture the beauty of the picture.

Edited by Boosted