Kiwi's! I need some Help

Slashjt

Hi there!

I'm going to visit NZ on december, for 1 or 2 months.

Can you give me some tips of what to do, what NOT to do, where to go, what to be carefull with, WHERE TO BUY NISSAN THINGS, etc??

I think NZ is amazing and I can't wait to go there!

Best regards

Daniel

Cool, where are you going?.... I mean City. What are you coming over for? Not to sound like boarder patrol, but I've grown up here and don't know everything about it yet :lol:

First, Auckland.. if I have any money left I want to move arround. I'm going as a tourist, these are my last vacactions before I start working (seriously) 4 life hahaha...

I have ISIC and Hosteling card to get discounts... NZ$23 per night in a hostel.. expensive or not?

First, Auckland.. if I have any money left I want to move arround. I'm going as a tourist, these are my last vacactions before I start working (seriously) 4 life hahaha...

I have ISIC and Hosteling card to get discounts... NZ$23 per night in a hostel.. expensive or not?

Sounds about right for Auckland, why Auckland though? I'm a bit biased, but I hated it. I'm more of a scenery small town type person though.

If your touring around the North Island I'd say check out Rotorua, just mind the smell :lol:

South Island, everywhere is awesome :D

Need to visit Australia mate, not the little island off the coast.

That's enough from the West Island of New Zealand you :stickwack:

Sounds about right for Auckland, why Auckland though? I'm a bit biased, but I hated it. I'm more of a scenery small town type person though.

If your touring around the North Island I'd say check out Rotorua, just mind the smell :lol:

South Island, everywhere is awesome :D

That's enough from the West Island of New Zealand you :stickwack:

I'm going to auckland because I'm going with a friend that has a friend there (staying 4 free). We plan to check out the main atractions of auckland and then moving south, but money is kinda tight so We have to be very smart about our choices.

I'm going to auckland because I'm going with a friend that has a friend there (staying 4 free). We plan to check out the main atractions of auckland and then moving south, but money is kinda tight so We have to be very smart about our choices.

If you head out North west of dorkland you will find River Head and Wood hill forests theres a 4x4 track in there and a lot of the guys in the ORE web site go out there to play you mite be able to hook up with someone heading out to play on the weekends.

If you head out North west of dorkland you will find River Head and Wood hill forests theres a 4x4 track in there and a lot of the guys in the ORE web site go out there to play you mite be able to hook up with someone heading out to play on the weekends.

Thanks for the tip!

I changed my visit to NZ to february, because I'm going to participate in Raid the Atacama (crossing atacama desert)! :treadmill: