New guy from SOCAL

Don't take it like that Bud or simply change your picture. It's all just good natured ribbing and some people might even think it is a joke because this is a Nissan Off Road site where most members spend years of work trying to go taller, not shorter. Everyone has seen your fine work on that Titan so it's not like people think you don't know what you are doing. ;)

B

• 2 weeks later...

took my step bars off last night. i bent the @!*% outa one of them crawlin up in big bear over the weekend and all they do is just collect mud

so what u guys think? better?

i think it is. i just keep trying to put my foot there when i get outa the car cuz im so used to them being there

IMG00116-20100822-1922.jpg

IMG00115-20100822-1921.jpg

woops.....dont mind the blunt smoke. didnt see that till i posted the pic haha

Edited by pathblazin420

Terrano757:

i have 22 inches of suspenstion travel in the back and 10 inches in the front on my s10. I designed the 4 -link rear end after all of the long travel baja trucks that we build so i have no problems going over bumps or anything.

I have gone up many dirt mountain trails and through 3 feet of snow during a blizzard to big bear (road was shut down while we were heading up). I also drove it too colorado in the middle of winter and drove it through all kinds of snow storms and mountain roads when i was there with no problems.

so no i have no problems going over stuff.

the best is when people dont realize that i have an air suspension and that i am able to lift my truck to higher then stock height

so they come up to me and ask me how i drive over speed bumps like that (whens it fully laid out) and i just say "very carefully" and walk away laughing.

Edited by pathblazin420

• 4 weeks later...