Trail Master lift?

ebag17

Is this the same trail master lift as in the link? It's the only one i know of that lifts the back this way. It's just all these bolts seem to be super rusted together. do you think it's even worth trying to get off or should i keep looking? Actually i just decided. i think i'm just going to cut everything off and then worry worry about getting the bolts off... would that be the best way to go about it? Although i think i'm just going to take every thing thas been painted orange. but then where are those four brackets that are in the link in the middle of the image?

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=NP43SSV/706.0

imagejpeg_2_3pappy.jpg

imagejpeg_2_23.jpg

Sorry for the small images

considering Trailmaster only made 2 suspension lifts for the Nissans (pickup or pathfinder) than that would have to be the one, I have a copy of the instructions if anyone would like a copy.

considering Trailmaster only made 2 suspension lifts for the Nissans (pickup or pathfinder) than that would have to be the one, I have a copy of the instructions if anyone would like a copy.

I could really use a copy if you don't mind. Is there somewhere i can download it?

• 6 years later...