hello from scotland

well i would bolt the engine and gearbox straight to the diff (still using the back end of the chassis for the suspension) and build a frame to hold the engine and forks............... but i rang the guy yesterday saying i was on my way to come get the motor to be told "oh i should of rang you the other day, its developed a problem. its lost power." :angry: "i will ring you later, a friend is going to look at it for me". and i've still not heard from him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys my computer has been busted and just got it fixed. so now i have a door that i will be spraying at the start of the week, as for the fender i bashed the crap out of it with a hammer until it looked like a fender again, so it will be getting resprayed with the door.

suspension has been fixed and i aslo cleaned the wheels so they look pretty. i will get pics up tomorrow.

hi guys my computer has been busted and just got it fixed. so now i have a door that i will be spraying at the start of the week, as for the fender i bashed the crap out of it with a hammer until it looked like a fender again, so it will be getting resprayed with the door.

suspension has been fixed and i aslo cleaned the wheels so they look pretty. i will get pics up tomorrow.

can't wait to see the progress :aok:

ok to start with i will show you the wheels. they were pretty horrible but with some steel wool they look like this.

DSCF2610.jpg

now as i have struggled to find a fender, i beat the crap out of the original with a hammer.

DSCF2612.jpg

DSCF2613.jpg

this is right after it has been sprayed (still wet), i know there are still some dings and its not perfect and i have been told to get some filler on it and smooth it out but its a 20 year old jeep and if its too perfect i wont use it to its full and be soft on it.

and here is a crap picture of the new door.

DSCF2611.jpg

20 year old jeep

you have used a dirty word! my eyes! they burn! :lol:

well £250 and a 4 week wait cos the fender will have to come from japan

I think I'd be bangin out my fender too... which is plenty fine by me how it looks :aok: you TRIED to fix it which is more than alot of people would do anyway, that counts for enough points right there...

and I like how the wheels turned out :aok: