R50 accident

TheCrow

Few hours ago my colleague’s wife met with an accident we rushed to the site of the accident and there was the accident as shown by the photos .

Thankfully she is ok nothing more than bruises the R50 hit at speed a light pole on the left side and flipped under the impact .

I was the one who advised him to buy this car 3 years back and glad to see that his wife got out with just bruises from this accident , with such an accident one would imagine serious injuries , the R50 offered good protection .

But the fact remains , no matter how tough the car is , not always one would make it , driving carefully and responsibly is something we should always remember every time we turn the ignition on .

Breaking Hard and Skidding

IMG00512-20100701-1404.jpg

Hitting the pole and flopping on its side

IMG00518-20100701-1411.jpg

Damage Impact on the left side

IMG00522-20100701-1500.jpg

Damage Impact on the right side

IMG00521-20100701-1459.jpg

I am glad she is ok, that is all that matters although I regret the end of such a good looking pathy...

We bought an R50 for my wife to commute in for exactly that safety reason, there are too many big trucks around here to drive 60 miles a day in a Honda Civic.

I do have to ask, how is it she left the road when it seems to be open, straight without cross traffic?

B

Wow. That is pretty wild. Glad everyone is okay!

Thanks yep it was wild indeed

I am glad she is ok, that is all that matters although I regret the end of such a good looking pathy...

We bought an R50 for my wife to commute in for exactly that safety reason, there are too many big trucks around here to drive 60 miles a day in a Honda Civic.

I do have to ask, how is it she left the road when it seems to be open, straight without cross traffic?

B

Yep me too I regret the end of it , though I am having thoughts to convert it to a pick up R50 , it would look nice .

How did she get out of a straight road only one word answers it ( Woman Driver ) :jig: