winch bumper mounting & snorkels

skulptr

so, since my pathy was in a fight with a tree and lost, i decided to pick up my winch bumper project again. i've already got a fully assembled bumper, that does not fit. i'm going to cut and make new mounts for the pathy. my question is, where all does a winch bumper mount. i dont see these 2 teenie bolts being all that holds it on. does anyone have pictures of theres mounted or the pictures of a bumper not mounted just to see the brackets..

also my drivers side fender got smashed due to my brush guard folding in, and my airbox inside the fender got destroyed. so i am considering making a custom snorkel. where is the filter???? does the tubing just go into the bottom of the stock box, or is there another way of putting a filter in so it doesn't get wet. i see people with cone filters on the end of their snorkel, but i dont see how that can do any good, it will just get wet out there...

The pics posted above dont really fit your needs in my opinion. Here are some pics I have collected for when im building my bumper. Im going to duplicate the brackets from both ARB and KMA to make it pretty strong.

BumperSchematics.png

NissanPathfinderBumpers1.jpg

Actual Mount

bumpermount.jpg

My mistake, I didn't read thoroughly. I thought the OP was talking about an OEM bumper.

no my oem bumper is toast!

and thank you for those pics, thats EXACTLY what i was lookin for. too bad i cant figure out these derned measurements lol