Help for Pathfinder please

Guest tonkatoy42

Guest tonkatoy42

first below I have questions about programing the keyless remote, if anyone know how please help.

Also does any one know a good place to get a new front bumper that will hold a winch, that doesn't cost a arm and a leg.

Does anyone know if there is a good place online to swap items I have lots of jeep stuff, I could trade plus a 8000 lb milemaker winch if I can't find a reasonalble front bumper.

Thanks Bill

To program the remote

About the bumper, your Pathy year is 94, correct? Mine too. I didn't find any else that fits except the ARB, as I remember... there's a combo kit winch mounting system from Warn (I guess) but as long as I know it only fits 87-92, you'll have to do some cutting, welding, and drilling to fit due to different bumper mounting locations... see also in www.4x4parts.com.

Have you tried selling the stuff on eBay ?

Fernando

I just sold a bunch of my Jeep stuff on ebay...did good. sold everything :aok:

I bought a push bar from my bf's cousin for $20..and my bf's brother is going to make a bumper for me...cuz I have SEEN the prices of bumpers.....and I'm afraid I have NOT won the lottery yet..and I can't find too much on ebay..though there is stuff for your year.... :type:

Here in Brazil I found a shop that has a winch mount bar for about US$250 (black) or US$400(inox) mounted. :unsure:

Another one who imports ARB bumpers asked me almost US$2000 for the ARB front bumper, mounting not included :(:crazy:

I'm thinking about asking someone to fab one for me too... -thnkboutit-

But I guess it won't be easy to do a good one...

Hey Slick, ditto on 94 Pathy ! If your BF's brother does the learning curve with yours, and fabs up some more, I'll buy (if its well done). Get his A$$ in gear, and tell him there is money to be made in this ! I'd do it myself, but I dont have welding experience... How pathetic is that, a machinist who cant weld ? I'm planning on fixing that soon, but thats another story...

Bernard