OME Lift Springs

beastpath

Does anyone on here have the OME WD21 lift springs? If so, what lift in the back do they give?

The ARB catalog gives .75" but I have heard the actual lift is 1.5".

Which is correct?

I do not have any experience with the OME springs, but my question is why spend the money on them when you have an unlimited amount of choices for a lot less money?

To each his own, just thought I would ask.

I do not have any experience with the OME springs, but my question is why spend the money on them when you have an unlimited amount of choices for a lot less money?

To each his own, just thought I would ask.

How do you figure? The Pathfinder aftermarket support is hardly unlimited. There are only a few options out there for springs: Calmini, AC, OME and Ironman.

Calmini only makes a 3" lift spring

AC make a 3/4", 1.5" and a 3" lift spring

Ironman makes a 1.5"

and OME makes a spring that I don't know for sure how much lift it gives.

I'd like the OME ones because they are made by a company that is renowned for offroad vehicle systems: ARB. But I also want it to level my truck out for the 1.5" lift I have in the front.

As for them being more money, rockyroad has the OME springs for $75 as opposed to $100+ for the other companies.

What option do you know of that costs less?

Let me re-phrase that...

It is only unlimited to the one who will go the distance... (What I mean is with a little bit of research and some homework, a lift can be fabbed for much less than the cost of a kit from mostly junk yard parts.) And reading your signiture, I would assume you have been there done that...

As for aftermarket, you are correct.

However...one could just as easily do a JGC swap, with a set of UCA's and be good to go with 3 to 4 inches of lift.

But just to level it up, your on the right path.

Was not trying to start a fire here, I guess I did not fully understand the post.

Hey, I know you werent trying to start a fire, lol, I didnt take it personally or anything - just wanted to know what you meant.

Heres the thing though,

I already have gone through the AC UCAs, the Rancho UCAs and the Rough Country UCAs and just cant get the 3" of lift other people get. IDK why, but the max I can lift in the front is about 2" and that kills my alignment. Who knows - maybe I have some frame horn damage or something? So realistically I can only get 1.5" up front and have correct alignment. I'm going to use the Rancho UCAs up front because they are beefy and pretty unique.

In the back I already have the 3" AC UCAs, but with only 1.5" in the front it looks retarded IMO. So I just want to swap out for some 1.5" springs so it looks good and I get some lift.

With the junkyard springs I dont really know what I will get - anywhere from 2-4" of lift in the back. I know people cut them to where they want, but I dont really have the tools to do so and I'm honestly tired of endlessly swapping out suspension things (you change your UCAs 4 times and see if you dont feel the same way, lol).

Im with you! I put in a set of calmini UCA's and I agree, I do not know where the 3 inch lift comes from...

Then I re indexed my t bars, and wow. Explained to the alignment guy what I did and he adjusted the camber accordingly.

I do understand what you are talking about...because with mine cranked up, the wear and tear will be increased dramatically...

BEsides if you can really get the OME springs for $75, right on. That is cheap!

if you get the rear springs let me know if they do give you 1.5 or even .75 inch of a lift cause i need to do something for my rear with my tbars cranked and jgc give to much for a stocker i dont like the prerunner look and i dont like the stink bug either i just want my rig to sit level

Try air shocks...they will go either way you want...lift it a little bit, or level it up. I have them on mine, from a full size Chevy. Had to do some mods to get them to work, but that is relatively easy. They were 20 bucks cheaper than the Nissan specific air shocks as well, and carry a lifetime warranty...

It doesnt sag with a full tank of gas anymore...lol

Airshock mod information available here

Yes, the shocks perform very well, they actually feed each other...when you articulate the rear axle, the one that is collapsed will force the air in the other...kind of hard to explain, but it works.

And the ride is great as well. Not to mention that if you wanted to haul something, its simple as adding some air to take care of the load.