hubs

i was just wandering if the manual locking hubs out of a 88 and older pathy(i think its a 87) would work on a 1990 because i found a set at the junk yard or even if the cv axles out of a pathy from that year range would bolt on to the front axle of a 1990 pathfinder

If they're the right price, pick em up anyway. I'd almost guarntee someone around here wouldn't mind a possible purchase off of you for them. So you could make a buck and help someone else out :aok:

they can work but its not worth it, you basically need to change your cv from the 28 spline to the 27 spline and in order to do you need to change the axle shafts on the front diff. if you can get all the parts for less then 100 i'd say go for it but you almost never can.

also v-6 hubs from 90-04 for pathfinders, Xterras, hardbodys, and Frontiers are all 28 spline and interchangeable. the golden hubs to find are the rare 90-97 hardbody 28 spline manual factory hubs, there rare but supposly the best hubs out there for our rigs. I looked for 3 years before i found mine.

Edited by jbdevega