Wheeling With The Super Swampers

So I went out on a run this weekend with 20 other rigs from a 4x4ing group that i am part of here in NH its www.exploringnh.com and we went wheeling down some class VI roads and all was going good until the last trail where a washout was and a pretty big hill. And since i was running one of the longer wheel bases when i went to go over it stuffed my 33x13.50x15 TSL Super swamper so much into my fender that it popped my fender flare off and disconnected my bumper and peeled it back. So after getting off the trail it took 3 of us to wrestle the bumper back to being close to stock and i used some gorilla glue to put the fender flare back on... Does anyone know where to get any fender flares because all i can find is buchwacker flares that look like stock ones... or can flares from another vehicle be made to fit with some trimming?

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0541.jpg

Edited by muddfildvaynes

As for your flare issue... maby get creative with something that you could trim some metal away and hide with and maby gain a little clearance from as well :shrug: Play with some stock flares that are easy to yank next time at a pick-a-part.

Edited by Pezzy
removed quote

There are a number of posts in this thread that have been edited or unapproved. They have nothing to do with muddfildvaynes post and question. Please PM me if you have issue with the revised posts.

I was also wondering about extending the bump stops, has anyone ever done this? What model of truck could I get a fender flare and do a little trimming to get extra clearence? Yea I have been wanting to get a picture next to a stock pathy but never had the opportunity until the other day; so any ideas with the bump stops and fender flares? Has anyone ever made some from another vehicle fit with some trimming?