More Work Needed To Be Done - Tragic

So me and a buddy decided to gop out wheeling yesterday on some class VI roads that werent that bad at 11 am and we went down a few roads and got a little muddy and climbed over some good obsticles then we got to a point in the road where the only way you could go further is to climb this rock face and over a medium size tree... Needless to say I got over the rock face and was climbing over the tree when I heard a pop and something sounding like it was dragging so I stopped, needless to say I snapped my outter tierod right at the joint and im stuck half a mile from the main road down a class VI road and the only way to get out is to continue wheeling.... So we were making it down the trail slowely but surely having to kick and manhandle the tire to get it to move and my friend got pissed after doing this for a hour and kicked the rim and hit the valve stem and my tire went flat..... 1/2 mile away from the road.... So I had to call in a recovery wrecker with a wheel lift and convince the driver to go down the road.... which was pretty funny because it was a 5 speed and he kept stalling out and my flat tire was having problems staying in the wheel lift... It slipped out one time and I thought for sure the pathy was gonna flip but it didnt; so 5 hours later and a $250 towing bill my truck was on the main road and I could call AAA (first 100 miles are free!!!) so now the trailfinder is in the driveway sitting on the rim because the tire came off the bead while being dragged and I have to work 10 hour shifts all week so I don't know when I can get her back on the road... I will see if I can get some pics up tonight of the carnage....

Edited by muddfildvaynes

I do but my spare tire it turns out had a hole in it... so time for a new spare tire....

That kinda defeats the purpose, eh? haha

But seriously, that does suck. I'd say your 'buddy' owes you a new valve stem or a tire.