Hi From Nz

mazdamike

Well been on here for awhile and well haven't been very active just doing lots of reading. I have a 93 td27t terrano on 33,s a few mods here and there nuthing major i have plans of sas and 35,s if it dosent sell as wife wonts a patrol for her horses.But at this stage its not selling so i will just have to keep it and find the money for a patrol.Im currantly studing at school. this forum has helped alot a hop it will help me more in the future cheers

mike

81009033.jpg

my wifes old work truck that was an awsome 4x4 and my little truck

18310005.jpg

my truck at our new house with one of my toys on board

Just a joke Bud. Tex is a moderator here that lives in NZ, and seeing that it is just a couple of islands, you two must know each other if you are on the same island, right?? Hahaha?? Yeah, lame, I know, but we like it... :D

He is the TNZ fellow running around here that is from Christchurch, as opposed to Jesuschurch...

B

lol figerd as much but he would live in the pig island and im on the main land lol so who has the best sas ptoject for me to steal idears off. Bear inmind we dont have good sources of dana axles the lux on the trailer is nissan patrol axles and lexus v8.

B covered it basicly. Just bein dorks a little. NZ ain't that big... You have to know each other! Yea... enjoy your time here and ignore(or get involved) with the stupidness that happens along with the helpfull stuff.

... I can't even get a hug out of the guy.

There is a Pic/video section and the members trucks sections got some nice build pics. Warped sense of humor? You'll fit in well here...