Body Lifts

daver123

I have decided to do a SAS on my pathy finally and i want to throw in a Body Lift as well. I see kits advertised for 86-90 and 90-95. what is the difference in these kits if the years over lap, are all BL's compatible from 86-95 or not?

I belive the 90-95 has the rear bolts for the 4 door

where as the 86-90 includes the rare 90 2door

why are you going to BL a SAS? I suppose it makes things easier to work on / reach but other than that all the lift you need can be added via the sas...

I belive the 90-95 has the rear bolts for the 4 door

where as the 86-90 includes the rare 90 2door

why are you going to BL a SAS? I suppose it makes things easier to work on / reach but other than that all the lift you need can be added via the sas...

I am going to leave my body lift on when I do my SAS as well. Not so much for the lift but for how much easier a pathfinder is to work on with one installed. Changing the oil filter with no body lift pain in the azz with body lift simply pull filter between body and frame. Same with the starter you can just reach in the side and change it (if you have tried to change starter without body lift you understand this 1 lol. Changing the motor mounts easy with a body lift. Broken manifold studs are almost imposable to get to without a body lift with it you can use a extractor without removing anything except the manifold witch you can pull out the side as well. These are a few of the many things that are easier to do with a body lift.

Also the statement in last post about the rear bolts that is the only difference and both body lifts have the 90 listed because you could get it as a 2 door or 4 door.