Not Too Bad

Toby

So i've been driving the nissan and finally started adding up my fuel mileage. Not too bad thus far.

Don't do the City/Highway business since my work drive is a good mix of both. been averaging about 19-20mpg. So not bad I guess. Considering it's a 3900lb SUV with an anemic V6, needing a tuneup, and an exhaust leak. My S10 in "top" shape gets 25mpg or so.

Ain't your s10 also a 2wd 2.2l?

Yes. But the 2.2L is only like 80hp at the rear wheels lol. I think it runs the quarter in like. 19 seconds or something goofy. That's why it's impressive something with such a high curb weight and 4WD gets such decent fuel mileage. Not to mention the added fact the VG30E (as good as it is) is a bit dated in terms of technology lol.

Edited by Toby

Yes. But the 2.2L is only like 80hp at the rear wheels lol. I think it runs the quarter in like. 19 seconds or something goofy.

That's okay, my old Pathfinder used to run 16-17 seconds to 60. :lol:

I used to get around 23 for the 150 mile trip to the dunes, but I just took a 40 mile trip to an offroad park, and got about 10 mpg cause it was uphill, against the wind, on 33s, soaring at 3500 rpm going 65.

I'm to broke to afford full tanks on the pathfinder but when i do, I know im not getting good mileage, also considering I got leaky manifolds and it runs rich...