Bumper Fitment

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. The search function is a bit tricky.

I'm looking at a TJM bumper for 96-99 pathfinders. From what I've read on here, it will still fit 99.5-04.

But here's the catch; I have a 01 QX4. I know the bodies of all year/model R50s are roughly the same, but I think the front end of the QX4 may be slightly different. Or is it just purely cosmetic changes, everything being the same underneath (in terms of mounting and fitting a bumper)?

Thanks.

Simon, what exactly do you mean by grinding of the antenna tab? What is it specifically, and is it that big of a deal to grind it off? And where is it located?

Edited by TooQForYou

Good luck finding a TJM, may have to kill someone that already has one and steal it :D

Hey "TooQ4You".....Where are you looking at that TJM Bumper at????? Wink, Wink.....Is one posted somewhere? :sly:

Simon, what exactly do you mean by grinding of the antenna tab? What is it specifically, and is it that big of a deal to grind it off? And where is it located?

If you get the one with the loops around the lights and that (I think its the T15, as opposed to the 17 - but I could have that wrong). It comes with an antenna tab on the drivers side loop. I had to grind mine off, as it overlapped the grill, and I couldn't close the hood.

Here is the album for my install: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/PezzyShabby/pathy%20tjm/

If it needs a PW, I think it's "daywalker".