Hello From Canada

Just got my first pathy Saturday and I'm really really excited..

It's a 95 XE 4x4 with a brand new tranny(auto oh well)it's new..

I'm excited to be a member of the NPORA and look forward to discussions on the pathy topic.

I've heard and read and saw many many good things about pathys so I finally went and got one. I hope to get a bunch of info about how and what to do to get the monster Muddin''

I hope to be talking to you guys a bunch in the near future..

Welcome to the party.

You wont find a more extensive informative forums about Pathfinders as this out there. Your best friend will be the Search function and although it takes a bit to get used to using, can provide you with probably any question you may have since its no doubt been covered at some time or another on here.

Which part of Canada do you hail from?

My guess is Somewhere in BC. Why you ask? well according to my powers of deduction I noticed in his profile he has Home listed as his location. And being only a few days since the Olympics were on, they've been showing many commercials showing British Columbia as a great tourism destination. On one such commercial it has a bunch of Canadian iconic stars talking about how wonderful BC is and say "We call it.... Home" My thoughts are you're a proud British Columbian who felt the same way as that commercial and listed Home as you location.

Wow. Now lets see if I'm brilliant or just over Caffinated and Crazy.

Sorry it took me a while to get back on!

I hail from Barrie Ont.

I've been busy trying to get my pathy done for cert..

replaced mirror

couple tires and dtrl for my lights to work (pain in the ass to find a used one)

Almost there Gotta few more things to do yet..

Can't wait..I got to try the 4 wheel out saturday when I picked it up in a big snow storm AWESOME!

up a nice steep hill in 12 inches of snow with crap tires and it was like dry pavement..I LOVE IT!

Can't wait .....Can't wait......

By the time spring rolls round I should have a body lift done and maybe just maybe a susp. lift as well for those new 33's that are going on....WHOO HOOO!!!