New England Mudding Over The Weekend

Found a new class VI road down the street from my house and this si the result; also it looks like my SFD is ready to put in so I know what I am doing this weekend and will post pics as soon as I take them.

0228001518b.jpg

0228001518a.jpg

0228001518.jpg

0227001608.jpg

0227001607.jpg

Oh you know there is PLENTY of dirt still lurking in there, waiting for you to get under there without glasses, so it can bonzaii drop into your eyes. :D

Oh you know there is PLENTY of dirt still lurking in there, waiting for you to get under there without glasses, so it can bonzaii drop into your eyes. :D

Hahahaahaha! Been there, done that! I think I still have mud lurking in the deepest crevasses under my truck from 10 years ago!

Nice!! Looks like alot of fun!!!

What size tires do you have and what is the backspacing of your wheels? Are you going to change the size or backspacing once you get you SFD in?

BTW, your truck looks great!

Kevin

nothign like knowing the future there! That one chunk of never-drying mud will fall directly in your face at the most inoportune time!

Nice!! Looks like alot of fun!!!

What size tires do you have and what is the backspacing of your wheels? Are you going to change the size or backspacing once you get you SFD in?

BTW, your truck looks great!

Kevin

I have 31x10.5x15 Goodyear mud terrains on some rims I got off Craigslist that were meant for a 4runner... I don't exactly know the offset but I believe its -4.5" because they stick out pretty far.... I have some 33x13.5x15 TSL Super Swampers to put on once I have the SFD...

Edited by muddfildvaynes