03' Pathfinder Le Value $9200?

Dasanii19

In your opinion, is this a fair price? I'm planning on selling this and buying a newer 2005. Am I too high or too low? Honest opinions please. Thanks guys!

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1611732813.html

*EDIT*: Also, am I leaving out any options? Im pretty sure I got all of them.

Edited by Dasanii19

Dang dude, thats clean as hell! I'd say it would be worth it.

Thanks! My wife is yelling at me for listing it up, haha. I don't know, the new body style really has my eye though. See my newly installed tow package? According to KBB.com, installing that tow package upped the value about $300, so I look at it as a pretty good investment being that I only spent $80 for it. :wiggle:

Thanks! My wife is yelling at me for listing it up, haha. I don't know, the new body style really has my eye though. See my newly installed tow package? According to KBB.com, installing that tow package upped the value about $300, so I look at it as a pretty good investment being that I only spent $80 for it. :wiggle:

Yup, well if you plan on doing any wheeling, I would stick with what you got. The new pathy has irs- Independent Rear Suspension which is lame for wheeling but whatever. Atleast you have the option to throw a supercharger on that 4.0 :new576::my2cents::wackinit:

In your opinion, is this a fair price? I'm planning on selling this and buying a newer 2005. Am I too high or too low? Honest opinions please. Thanks guys!

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1611732813.html

*EDIT*: Also, am I leaving out any options? Im pretty sure I got all of them.

I got almost $11K last November for my '02 LE with an option list exactly the same as yours, except Nav, and I put an OME lift, KYB shocks and struts with 245/70-17 AT's just before I bought it, and my miles were about 100k. Mine was in SoCal, and I had many callers on it. Like yours seems to be, mine was meticulously maintained and in great shape. I'd say your price is good and you can stand pretty firm on it.

Edited by larryt

I should throw on my sfd, clean her up sell her for 10k dont even have 95k on her and its an 01. And then buy a jeep

You speak blasphemy! what is this J-E-E-P you speak of? :lol:

The cool thing about the 05 is that Calmini makes a 5" lift for it. And you can get a supercharger. And a body lift for a total of 7" combined lift. And winch bumpers. And more space. And more support. And you can even have bling factor (haha, what alexrex calls a "bro truck" haha)....WTF? CAN WE GET ALL THIS? DAMN!

Jose